May 27 was a big day for deputy president William Ruto as he so off his daughter, June Ruto as seh walked down the aisle with the love of her llife.
She tied the knot with her Nigerian lover, Alexander Ezenagu, in a garden wedding held at Ruto’s Karen residence in Nairobi.
The event was graced by notable politicians, especially those from the Tanga Tanga faction.
Here is a list of politicians who graced the event.
1. Senator Millicent Omanga- She was dressed in a blue-lassed dress with a golden necklace.
2. Soy MP Caleb Kositany- He was dressed in a white Ankara attire, with a blue print.
3. Kandara MP Alice Wahome- She rocked an African print dress, Maroon in colour and with a golden pattern.
4. Elgeyo Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen- He had a mixed outfit comprising of a Khaki pant, black coat and a white shirt.
5. Nandi goovernor Stephen Sang- Just like Murkomen, Sang had Khaki trousers, a white shirt and a navy blue coat.
6. Farouk Kibet- Ruto’s personal assistant was dressed in a white Kanzu and a black coat.
7.Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi- He was dressed in an African print shirt and Khaki trouser.
8. Kericho Senator Aaaron Cheruiyot- He was dressed in a white suit and a black shirt.
9. Former Senator Isaac Mwaura was dressed in a white Kanzu and his signature black hat.
10. Speaker Justin Muturi- He was dressed in a black suit, white shirt and a maroon neck tie.
11. Nominated MCA Anne Nthumbi- Late Ken Okoth’s baby mama, wore a peach dress with a shade of black.
12. Musalia Mudavadi- The ANC party leader kept it simple with a black suit and a lilac shirt.
13. Meru governor Kiraitu Murungi was dressed in a grey suit, blue shirt and a printed neck tie.
14. Former Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar was dressed in a navy blue coat, black trousers and white shirt.
Out of the invited guests, Musalia Mudavadi stood out as the non-Tanga Tanga leader present at June’s wedding.
Ruto and Rachael walked their daughter down the aisle with joy.